Re: Marsh-Cope rivalry to be movie comedy and other news stories

Are we really so stuffy that we can't abide a comedic treatment of a
classic paleo story? There's already a mess of books, documentaries,
and other representations of Bone Wars history. We really don't need
another by-the-books dramatization.

I think a comedic take could be quite fun to see, and maybe interest a
broader audience in what the real story was. It's not like the movie
is billing itself as a 100% accurate account and making Cope and Marsh
out to be buffoons. If it's billing itself as a comedy from the
get-go, why not have a bit of fun with a rather worn historical
thread?

- Brian