Re: Marsh-Cope rivalry to be movie comedy and other news stories

Well this might not be so bad if John Stewart was involved, but Steve Carell????? Maybe "insipid comedy" is a better description than "inspirational comedy." Inspirational of exactly what?

You don't have to bill yourself as a 100% accurate account to be believed by the audience to be 100% accurate account. Take ancient aliens, hunting bigfoot, etc. as examples. Why not make a comedy about Percival Lowell's identification of the water canal system on Mars, the claims in the 1980s that all the specimens of Archeopteryx were fakes, or Gupta's decades of massive fraudulent paleontological and geological research in the Himalayas that dragged in other paleontologists from around the world? Or even better, Archaeoraptor?

Dan