Re: Marsh-Cope rivalry to be movie comedy and other news stories

Oh yes, there's rich material to be mined for a musical. I recommend, for example, reading Cope's paper "On the relationship of the sexes to government" in which the illustrious Cope writes, among other gems, "Negro suffrage was one disaster and female suffrage would be an even greater one."

Dan