Re: Marsh-Cope rivalry to be movie comedy and other news stories

Really, is there anything that's not funny about "Osborn, here is my accumulated store of Marshiana. In these papers I have a full record of Marsh's errors from the very beginning, which at some future time I may be tempted to publish"? If you're not actually _in_ the plot, this kind of obsession is so bizarre I can only giggle.

Comparisons of Drs. Marsh and Cooper, however, are a bit problematic because the latter is such an unrealistic cluster of personality traits. For instance, he's actually heavily extroverted. When he's feeling good about himself, he engages in painfully monumental grandstanding; when he's feeling bad about himself, he curls up on his bed and stares into the void -- and makes very sure everybody sees it.

the cold-blooded murder of an  entire lineage of nobles one-by-one

"And now, at last, I -- shall be king -- of E--"