RE: Jurassic Park 4 - new dinosaur, no feathers

Exactly! The movies and TV shows we often remember most clearly, and that were
both well-respected and did well in the box office,
are often the ones where the director and production team were willing to take
chances.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/
Fax: 301-314-9661

http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc
Fax: 301-314-9843

                        Department of Geology
                        Building 237, Room 1117
                        University of Maryland
                        College Park, MD 20742 USA

the 2009
> 'Star Trek'
> film and so on. They all did so well, both critically and at the box office,
> because they shook up audience expectations. The
original JP