Re: BIRDS ARE SCARIER

Testing . . . Google seems to have reverted my plain-text mode to rich
formatting for no good reason.

If that's the case, what I said above was

"I'm pretty sure a 14-foot cursorial harpy eagle with taloned hands
would leave one hell of an impression on the human psyche . . . had we
evolved alongside such a creature, it would have been incorporated
into myths and heraldry left and right as a beast of power, majesty,
and death.

Context is everything."