Re: BIRDS ARE SCARIER

I agree that perhaps reptiles are "scarier" than birds for most
people. For example, it seems to me that most of us would think of a
crocodile or venomous snake as deadlier than an eagle or an ostrich,
even if the eagle looks majestic. They also seem as less expressive,
less known (for mammals and birds are more commonly domesticated), and
this may add to a sensation of fear. This may relate to why dragons
look more reptilian than bird-like, or mammal-like. However, if they
can make fearful mammal-like creatures as orcs or bat-faced creatures,
they may find a way to make feathered dinos to be scary (overall if
their plumage is covered in parts with dry blood).