Re: Birds Are Scarier

Okay, i just had to look this up, and as i expected, a single
eagle could never bring down an adult grey or timber wolf.
However, it's still impressive that two eagles can bring down
a coyote or small wolf. Canids have limited range of motion
in their forelimbs and blunt, non-retractable claws, putting
them at an apparent disadvantage. I doubt an eagle or even a
group of them ever brought down a snow leopard (but please,
surprise me).

"Good" short video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TItHEUOXCeI

Longer video with wolf grabbing one eagle and thrashing it;
then a second eagle arrives:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re644qgnCtw