Larry Martin's Archaeopteryx

In the 1991 NOVA episode "Case of the Flying Dinosaur", Larry Martin showed a
reconstruction he's made of the skeleton of Archaeopteryx.  He claimed that
when fitted together naturally, the bones placed Archie in a much more upright
pose than that with which it's usually reconstructed.

I've never seen any discussion of this in the literature, nor have any pictures
of the reconstruction ever surfaced online.  So here's one that I made by
piecing together various frames from the show:

http://i.imgur.com/CWrIQh7.jpg