Fwd: Larry Martin's Archaeopteryx

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: Larry Martin's Archaeopteryx
To: gahrdng@mta.ca

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

I recall a 1998 article by Martin and other authors that reconstructed
Archaeopteryx with an upright posture and compared it to
Confuciusornis.

http://biodiversity.ku.edu/confuciusornis-sanctus-compared-archaeopteryx-lithographica

The pdf is available at this link:

http://www.ivpp.ac.cn/qt/papers/201206/P020120604570087927570.pdf