Re: Larry Martin's climbing Archaeopteryx

<<The main paper (which I have not seen and which does not appear to be
available online) would be: Martin, L. D. 1995. A new skeletal model of
Archaeopteryx. Archaeopteryx, 1333-40.>>

(snip)

<<A photo of Martin's climbing monkey-like model of Archaeopteryx is
available in the Wikipedia Commons, although it's not used in the
English-language Wikipedia articles about Archaeopteryx that I have
found. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:WLA_hmns_Archaeopteryx_2.jpg>>

Well, look at that!  I stand (quite happily) corrected.

Thanks to Ben and everybody else who pointed this out!  Though I still think
that the image I made shows off the proposed posture better. :)

-Grant