Re: Weird Quetzalcoatlus Exhibit

A toughie to look for...

It shows up on someone's flickr page from a 2003 visit to MOTR, at
least confirming where it was taken

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7230309@N05/3602539208/in/set-72157619358133944/

If you look at an emlarged version of that, you can read part of the
display, but nothing really enlightening.

It would have been helpful to know the originating page for that
other picture.