A conversation with Larry Martin

my own.  While the first part are my criticisms of the silver linings brought
up by Jason, I do then add a couple reasons of my own I feel Martin was
valuable to paleontology.  What I think the list will find most interesting
though is the transcript of an email conversation Martin and I had over several
days in 2004 about bird origins.  Now that he's passed away I feel comfortable
posting it, and it's unique as far as I know as an example of a conversation
between BADist and BANDit.  As I say in my post, as much as I criticized Martin
on this list, I don't know many other scientists who would take the time to
write
such a long and detailed exchange with an unknown undergraduate amateur.

http://theropoddatabase.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-conversation-with-larry-martin.html

Mickey Mortimer