RE: Dilophosaurus sinensis no more, Sinosaurus triassicus rises again

This was first announced in Dong (2003).  I'm still skeptical it can be
supported by autapomorphies or unique character combinations, as the holotype
of Sinosaurus is a few jaw fragments and teeth.  I'll be interested to see
Currie et al.'s evidence.

Dong, 2003. Contributions of new dinosaur materials from China to
dinosaurology. Memoir of the Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum. 2, 123-131.

Currie, Xing, Wu and Dong, in prep. Anatomy and relationships of Sinosaurus
triassicus (“Dilophosaurus sinensis”) from the Lufeng Formation (Lower
Jurassic) of Yunnan, China.

Mickey Mortimer