Re: Microraptor also ate fish

First, thanks to Xing for  making this freely available.

For those who got the truncated version and didn't see where it's available:

Thanks Ben, You can download  this paper from: My homepage:
> http://www.xinglida.net
>
> [...]
>
> -- Best! yours Lida XING Biological Sciences, University of Alberta,
> Canada

Anyway, there's snippage in the following paragraph:

Take the short spoilage time as  the one piece of non-anatomical