Re: Microraptor also ate fish

It is always possible that the fish were concentrated and partly
immobilized in a drying pond, perhaps the remnant of a lake shoreline
retreating for
one reason or another. That's how my buddy Todd and I captured a bunch of
creek chubs running past by backyard during the east coast drought of summer
66. The problem with stomach contents is it is hard to know how a/typical they
are for a species (a really big sample size can help), and if it
represented standard hunting techniques or occasional opportunity.

GSPaul </HTML>