Re: Complaining

In a message dated 4/29/13 3:26:41 PM, evogeek@gmail.com writes:

<< yes, the sauropod is super huge, but that's because

the dinosaur is larger than life in our collective imagination. I'm

not trying to be cute by saying that. That's intentional. Just like

the thunderclouds moving in to tie in with the dinosaur once called

the "thunder lizard."  Hell, I'm on the cover feeding the dinosaur

flowers. Skin and size is where the suspension of disbelief lies? >>

The problem is that a lot of people who see the ad in a leading scientific
journal who do not get the book will get a false impression of the size of
standard Apatosaurus. It's not the end of western civilization as we know it,
but is best avoided.

GSPaul

</HTML>