Re: (was) Complaining

GSP1954@aol.com wrote:

> And since sauropods were probably omnivores that picked up small
>animals for the calcium, proteins etc, one that big would […] <

Certainly any sauropods that entered wade-able (by sauropod standards)
non-flowing water could have snagged impaired fish easily - the silt they must
have raised by tromping around must have stunned many fish.

I wonder if the ability of some fish to gulp air might not be an adaptation to
conditions caused, probably daily, by large animals...