RE: Complaining

hate when
> you have to sit through the first 20 minutes to hear the same hype over and
> over until finally a single point is made.  Sometimes
I think
> they are making these science shows for the handicapped.

Many of the CGI dinosaurs were from previous documentaries, not new for this
program. (The overly-scaled titanosaurs, however, were
new).

And I disagree STRONGLY with Ruben re: the quality of the show. Over the course
of the first three episodes they have included a lot
of information that simply doesn't get out to the general public.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/