Re: Complaining

Elephants of all sizes from calves up are limited to ambling at 15 mph
because they lack sufficently flexed (and perhaps muscled) limbs to achieve a
full suspended phase true run. All ceratopsids of all sizes had flexed, rather
rhino like limbs with an enormous pelvis to support huge leg muscles that
should have been able to propel them into a full suspended phase run,
probably a trot or pace although galloping cannot be ruled out for those under
few tonnes. All of them should have been markedly faster than elephants. When
I get my time machine up and running will get absolute speed data.

GSPaul