RE: Complaining

Since when did a full-suspension phase qualify as a "true run"?

I would be keen to see your myological regonstructions and site identification
with masses for reconstruction of muscle moments and forces applied for
hindlimb and forelimb muscles in ceratopsids. It would be interesting to
compare this data to what has been published, and reconstruct a SIMM model on
its basis. Have you this data to back up your statements?

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/