RE: Deinonychus skeletal model

Of course that is at:

http://www.softdinosaurs.wordpress.com/

www.jasonbrougham.com

Hi DML'ers!

I put up two images of a Deinonychus reconstruction I did a few years ago.

I drew on all the published sources, the Yale specimens, and AMNH stuff. I am
happy with the skull and pectoral girdle, but I had to fatten up a few places,
like the knees, to fit an aircraft steel armature through. It basically welded
a bicycle frame inside it! Also I rushed the uncinates a little and ran out of
time to put on gastralia. But, overall, I stand by it.

It was great, if fatiguing, to sculpt every little bit of an animal this big
from just clay.

I hope you like it.

cheers