RE: They did it again

Just another litmus test of how well we're fairing out there.
If Americans still can't tell the difference between their
pelycosaurs and neanderthals .. and still sell millions of
copy then .. we haven't been doing our job .. or they simply
don't care. It would be interesting to know if you're the only
one responding to them.