Re: new children's book

Well, I have to say: what better use can you find to those ridiculously small
arms?  Originally I  suggested a full mating scene  where the arms would be
grappling the female in the act (as  I did later and can be seen in my blog).
But for "some reason" it was rejected...

On top of that you have to remember that I had to abde by the wishes of (first
and foremost) Dr. Bob Bakker... and he demands imagination... obviously he's
got it!

On 23 Aug 2013, at 23:58, Brian Hathaway wrote:

> Glad Mr. Rey continues to find employment!  As far as "tickling tyrannosaurs"
> - ugh.  :-)

Luis Rey

Website
http://www.luisrey.ndtilda.co.uk