Re: More Triceratops bones found in Wyoming and other news

On 8/25/2013 12:34 AM, Ben Creisler wrote:

More Triceratops bones found at Wyoming Black Hills Institute dig site

http://billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/wyoming/more-dinosaurs-found-in-rare-triceratops-dig-in-northeast-wyoming/article_65819751-65db-5880-8933-e84de2d9e812.html

This link does not require filling out a survey

http://trib.com/news/state-and-regional/more-dinosaurs-found-in-rare-triceratops-dig-in-northeast-wyoming/article_1b777974-e003-57ea-8b2c-948311bf57f3.html

Paleontologists worked for two months this summer and found 250 bones. Only 950 more to go.
The institute’s research team is unearthing what is, at minimum, four triceratops skeletons.
The site now has at least three adults and one juvenile — a gangly teenager, all legs and no real body size.

“We have this big mass of bones we just can’t separate,” (Matt) Larson said. “We will finish it next summer or spring.”