please do not post about fossils for sale

While I understand the temptation and the desire to believe that some
things are too big to sale, please do NOT submit to the dinosaur list
articles or information about real fossil material available for
purchase.  If you think that a case is borderline enough that you need
to justify it, that's a hint that you probably shouldn't submit it
here.  If you think anything you would like to submit is questionable
with respect to the rules, please run it past me and/or Mary BEFORE
sending it to the list.

If you would like a refresher on the official rules for the list, they are here:

http://mickeyprowe.demo-host.org/dinosaur/Administrivia.php#no_nos

Thank you for your cooperation!

--
Mickey Rowe      (MickeyPRowe@gmail.com)