Re: Big oviraptorosaur from Montana and other news

Thank you all for the support and advice.
I'm glad to report that Scott Williams has briefed me regarding an apparent
mistake and misunderstanding and the matter has been resolved satisfactorily.
There will be full credits  and compensation in due course.

On 1 Dec 2013, at 22:37, Jason Brougham wrote:

> The media outlets seem to be saying that the Burpee is giving them Luis'
> artwork for free.
>
> This one, for example, says "Artwork courtesy of the Burpee Museum of Natural
> History".

Luis Rey

Website
http://www.luisrey.ndtilda.co.uk