Re: Europelta, new nodosaur from Early Cretaceous of Spain

The paper is already available here - with a nice skeletal reconstruction of the beast and a load of photos :

http://aragonhoy.aragon.es/index.php/mod.documentos/mem.descargar/fichero.documentos_Kirkland_et_al_2013_in_press_Europelta_PONE-D-13-24335_36be13e3%232E%23pdf