Re: Europelta, new nodosaur from Early Cretaceous of Spain

I guess it's too late to change the definition of Struthiosaurinae
given in the manscript: "Struthiosaurinae is defined as the most
inclusive clade containing _Europelta_ but not _Cedarpelta_,
_Peloroplites_, _Sauropelta_ or _Edmontonia_."  No mention of
_Struthiosaurs_.  Not a great idea.