RE: Europelta, new nodosaur from Early Cretaceous of Spain

Just saw that myself. UGH!! Yes, should just swap out _Struthiosaurus_, and add
an unambiguous ankylosaurid (like _Ankylosaurus_) to
the "not" category.

One of those definitions that presupposes the phylogeny recovered is the only
likely configuration; never a safe bet...

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/