Re: Fwd: Protoceratopsoid tails adapted for swimming

Thinking like a croc -- these things look a lot like Chicken McNuggets -- I
would think size alone would argue against sharing space w/ the crocs of the
day.

Any thought of a defensive / bluff function of the frill would need be
abandoned -- and the beak seems incongruous in a river / lake environment.

Perhaps migratory crossings of water bodies (wildebeest style) were enabled by
a sculling function?