The Dinosaur Feather

According to a review of the English translation in today's Wash Post (I
actually get the print edition), it seems that a S J Gazen murder mystery The
Dinosaur Feather has been a big hit in Denmark for a few years. The title is
not merely allegorical, the book is about the hellish murder of a Danish
paleontologist who works on bird origins (the reviewer correctly describes the
current state of the science). Most paleos being a weird and insular bunch
(this writer obviously excepted) we are of course prone to liquiditating one
another by ingenius means -- we lose one or two each SVP meeting. I admit I
did not know that Copenhagen is a hotbed of dinopaleo.

The review is very positive.

GSPaul</HTML>