RE: The Dinosaur Feather

Have a copy of it on my pile at home, which I hope to get to in my elusive
Copious Free Time.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/
Fax: 301-314-9661

http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc
Fax: 301-314-9843

                        Department of Geology
                        Building 237, Room 1117
                        University of Maryland
                        College Park, MD 20742 USA

Gazen murder
> mystery The Dinosaur Feather has been a big hit in Denmark for a few years.
> The title is not merely allegorical, the book is about
the
> hellish murder of a Danish paleontologist who works on bird origins (the
> reviewer correctly describes the current state of the
science).
> Most paleos being a weird and insular bunch (this writer obviously excepted)
> we are of course prone to liquiditating one another
by