Re: Edmontosaurus (male?) had fleshy cock's comb crest (free pdf)

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

When I click on the pdf icon from the journal abstract link I gave, it
redirects me and opens the pdf with this link:

http://ac.els-cdn.com/S0960982213013948/1-s2.0-S0960982213013948-main.pdf?_tid=99ccfbba-6359-11e3-a3fd-00000aab0f6b&acdnat=1386872403_22cdf85bcc3e413e8b570d9ff3475fea

I'm accessing it from home, not from a library. Maybe it's not
supposed to open the pdf but it is working for me.  If it doesn't work
now, let me know.