RE: Edmontosaurus (male?) had fleshy cock's comb crest (free pdf)

I worked this way for me. Click the link on ben's original email. When the page
opens click "online now" it's under the Current Biology logo. "A Mummified
Duck-Billed Dinosaur with a Soft-Tissue Cock’s Comb" is the fourth paper down
the list. Just click on PDF and you should access the full paper.

Wayne