new Godzilla 2014-biomechanical problems?

There is supposedly 2 other "monsters" in the film - are we finally going to
get our radioactive mutant carnivorous sauropod?  :-)
Will there be an up-to-date "Rodan" pterosaur with a penchant for cetaceans on
its menu?

As experts, what physical problems would you see for a beastie this large being
able to support its own weight, etc.? (I won't press you on the radioactive
"fire" breath)  :-)