Re: new Godzilla 2014-biomechanical problems?

Interestingly enough, vascular limitations probably kick in before weight
support issues. Bone is stronger in axial compression than concrete. That won't
allow an animal as large as a skyscraper, or even close, but it could allow
animals larger than what internal fluid flow limitations likely allow.

--Mike H.

Sent from my Cybernetic Symbiote