RE: Erratum for Ajancingenia (oviraptorid) paper

So ends that saga.  Unsatisfactorily, as my earlier discussion at
http://theropoddatabase.blogspot.com/2013/11/theropod-database-information-on.html
 detailed, but what can you do?  And thanks for the gender consideration Ben,
but in the context of myself as a scientist, I don't mind which pronouns are
used.  Certainly it's unimportant compared to the erratum not mentioning Easter
didn't consult with Barsbold before renaming his genus, but I had no part in
writing it.  That being said, thanks to everyone for their support over this
issue!

Mickey Mortimer