RE: Gobipipus

The literature trail suggests the paper was rejected by Nature in the mid 90s.
I did ask Chatterjee about its status in 2007 when writing the entry on my
website, and from what I recall, he wanted to get the description out but
couldn't because Kurochkin had the manuscript and specimens in Russia.  I'm not
sure why there was a difficulty in communication or action, but the paper was
submitted to Paleontological Journal in May 2012, only five months after
Kurochkin died.

Mickey Mortimer