Re: Sauraphaganax

Well, Greg, I hope the 3 spirits don't visit you tomorrow night.   :-)
I was an administrator for a while on Wiki and although there are some great
folks, it's very easy for anyone to post info in an article that is 1)
unreliable 2) misstates the Reliable Sources by accident or design, so I take
even the technical articles with a grain of salt - even though I've contributed
to 1,037 at my last count.  Books that I have are at most 2006-2009, so they
can easily be outdated.  The university is 40 miles away, and the school
doesn't offer courses in paleo, anywho.  So - the DML is a nice helpful way to
gather answers to questions if/when someone wants to answer.