poor Einiosaurus

Dixon (2006) lists this Centrosaurine as living during the Campanian stage of
the late Cretaceous, contemporary with Gorgosaurus and Daspletosaurus.  With a
nose horn that pointed down, when one of these large tyrannosaurids was closing
in I can't see Einio doing much outside of tapping "S.O.S." on the ground with
it.  Could it "ram" the legs of these hungry predators, toppling them or
breaking leg bones with this horn?  It just doesn't seem to be of much obvious
use against an adult - especially Daspletosaurus.  I don't know what the
current view is of how fast Einio could run away, or if there was some sort of
inter-species herding with better equipped-for-defense herbivores.  Seems to be
an easy lunch?