avian dino attack !!!

As I was going thru the (rather small town) downtown area next to the
courthouse, I saw from a distance what I thought was a pigeon in the right-hand
lane not far from the stoplight/intersection.  When I got a little closer, I
saw it was a small red-tailed hawk that had caught a bluejay and was clutching
it.  It took off towards a big oak tree in the front of the courthouse - with
the Jay!  So cool that it did not abandon its kill.  Bon appetit, Mr. Hawk.