RE: therizinosaurs and a hamburger habitat

  They seem to have *Dilong*-ish head crests. Note sure if therizinosauroid is
the right category for them. Might be mutated wingless bipedal pseudotheropod
pterosaurs, to be featured in Jurassic Park 6: No, We Won't Kill the Franchise.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/