Re: What are the biggest highlights of modern paleontology?

> I guess it depends on which taxa set your heart a-flutter, but I would pick
> either feathered dinos in general, or the amazing early turtle Odontochelys
> semitestacea.

I'm not too picky, but since it's the Dinosaur Mailing List, I figured
dinosaurs would be most appropriate! They're still some of the best
"ambassadors" to public consciousness.

(As for me personally, archosaurs in general, Cenozoic mammals, and
Cambrian critters are my favorites, but I also want to show where the
best science is being done - wherever that may be - so early tetrapods
and various others are most certainly worth it!)