Re: What are the biggest highlights of modern paleontology?

As this went to the list...

I could have sworn I sent that  in plain text. Thanks, David.

You're welcome; you sent it in plain text _and_ HTML, so the HTML part was replaced by the truncation notice, and the stupider e-mail clients ( = those that follow the rules!) then show the truncation notice instead of the plain-text part. I have to access the source code to see both parts.

I wholeheartedly agree with the suggestions of *Homo floresiensis* and *Odontochelys*; to the latter I'd add the surprising comeback of *Eunotosaurus*.