Re: Post–K-Pg Radiation of Placentals

Would love to see where oxhyaenids, pantodonts, dinoceratans,
tillodonts, and taeniodonts fall in this tree (I kinda know where it
is likely that pyrotheres and astrapotheres would fall). For sure,
they will tackle these in future contributions using an enlarged
version of this data matrix. I liked they keep using Artiodactyla
instead of Cetartiodactyla.
It looks like eutherians dispersed from Laurasia, and just got
"filtered" when reaching South America and Africa in the Paleogene.
Cheers,
Augusto.