Bearded Dragon and Dinosauria

My wife teaches at an elementary school that recently acquired a pet bearded dragon. Her students are currently studying dinosaurs and, with science fair approaching, she had the idea of incorporating the /Pogona /into a dino-based science fair project. But aside from dressing the dragon in an /Ankylosaurus /costume, we have unfortunately been unable to think of any clever ideas. Has anyone out there had previous experience with a similar situation?

Thanks,
Benjamin Scherzer