Re: Oviraptorosaur tail forms and functions

Oh and one more thing.  Could someone *please* come up with a new name
for the preoccupied genus "_Ingenia_".  And by "someone" I mean a
vertebrate paleontologist - not an entomologist or helminthologist who
wants to give it a dumb-ass name meaning "big dead lizard" or
something.  ;-)