PDF request for Thulborn and Wade 1984 (was Re: Australian Dinosaur Stampede really a day at the beach?)

Sorry to spam the list, but this is on topic: does anyone out there
have a PDF of Thulborn and Wade's 1984 paper on Lark Quarry? I can't
find one online anywhere, that issue of Memoirs of the Queensland
Museum is not available through Biodiversity Heritage Library (where,
if anyone is interested, the majority of this journal's issues are now
available).

Full reference: Thulborn, R. A. and Wade, M. 1984. Dinosaur trackways
in the Winton Formation (mid-Cretaceous) of Queensland. Memoirs of the
Queensland Museum, 21 (2), 413-517.

Cheers,

Steve

--