Re: Retrodeformed diplodocid vertebrae and phylogeny

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

As far as I can tell, the diplodocid vertebrae paper has not been
officially posted on the Palaeontologia Electronica site yet. Both
papers have been listed for a few weeks as "in press articles (coming
soon)"--the tooth paper became available this morning and I expect the
diplodocid paper with be available in a few days.

A number of journals post the titles of papers before either pre-print
or official versions are available. This happened with the recent
Piksi paper in Geodiversitas, which was up as a title with authors for
a few weeks before it could be downloaded.

For example, the site for Revista Mexicana de Ciencias Geológicas has
had the following title in its "en presa" section for a time with no
abstract or other info. We can only wait.

A new Abelisauroid from the Upper Cretaceous of Brazil
Un nuevo Abelisaurodo del Cretácico Superior de Brasil
Elaine Batista Machado, Diogenes de A. Campos, Jorge O. Calvo, and
Alexander W.A. Kellner

http://rmcg.geociencias.unam.mx/revista/mrevista.php?idioma=E&numero=X